Home Forums East Coast Shadowrun Tournament Planning – Ideal situation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leading madden nfl 18 coins seller 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

Anything goes. This thread is for planning activities for a perfect event without worrying about “can we do it” let’s just agree on what we want to do with discussion in this thread.

Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

ideas:
    panels where experts explain the races and how to build out and run effectively
    experts training new players on first day
    Local Scene start up kits with instructions on how to build a small local SR scene

Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

team up with gamestop and other used gaming stores to sponsor local feeder events
    find a bar with a back room that you can use on mondays to setup a microlan with a few xboxes so you can build membership

Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

comic shops can be sponsors in exchange for a vending space and inclusion in advertising

Robbie
    Robbie
    Participant

Any sponsors include independent gaming thrift shops such as one called AFK games in wv?

PINPOINTASSOC
    PINPOINTASSOC
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by PINPOINTASSOC PINPOINTASSOC.
    Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

tattoo artist for event
    what other outside the box things can we have so when we advertise people get excited?
    PC tune-up ? get a local vendor to bring parts? like highres mice and keyboards with mechanical keys and programmable etc?

Lessthan
    Lessthan
    Keymaster

What we need to do:
    I would like to do a mock up of each day’s events. Like an hourly schedule.
    I would like to figure out topics for Panel Disscussions. These would be streamed live and we could take questions from the net.
    I would like to have people start working on ideas for presentations on race benefits, build options, strategies for pubs and for tourney, and anything else. If people speak up on what they would be willing to talk about we could schedule.

We need to decide on what the other big game will be? Halo probably but I think TEAM FORTRESS would be awesome to include.
    We need to find the people who are us for those games so they pull their weight recruiting and planning

leading madden nfl 18 coins seller

I will be there for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.